Monday, March 26, 2007

Easter Bunny Cupcakes

Sorry, I don't have a picture. For our primary activity on Saturday I had the kids make these and they turned out really cute, so I thought I would share since Easter is coming up.

Ingredients
1 pkg cake mix
jelly beans
small marshmallows
large marshmallows
twizzler pull and peel
pink sprinkles
white frosting

Instructions
Bake cupcakes using directions on box
Frost cupcakes with white frosting
Decorate: *Cut large marshmallows diagonally and sprinkle with pink sprinkles for the ears
*Use jelly beans for nose and eyes
*Use two small marshmallows for bunny cheeks
*Cut small strands of licorice for the whiskers

Pretty simple but way cute. Plus there is tons of jelly beans left over! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Sherri said...

Thanks, I've been looking through my cookbooks for a cute Easter dessert since we're having company. These will be fun.

March 26, 2007 5:47 PM  
Blogger julie said...

Cute! THe little kids would love this.

March 29, 2007 5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home