Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Hot Tortellini Salad


*Ready in 30 min or less

1 pkg. (9 oz) refridgerated cheese tortellini
2 cups fresh broccoli florets
4-5 green onions, sliced
2 Tablespoons butter
6 oz fully cooked ham, julienned
1/2 cup sour cream
1 teaspoon dried basil


Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a 2-qt. microwave-safe bowl, combine the broccoli, onions and butter. Cover and microwave on high for 2-1/2 minutes; stir. Cook 1-1/2 minutes longer or until broccoli is tender. Drain tortellini. Stir tortellini, ham, sour cream and basil into broccoli mixture. Cover and microwave on high for 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Let stand for 2 minutes before serving.

*I would've liked more broccoli and less ham but that's just my opinion.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sherri said...

Excited to try this, I'm going grocery shopping right now so I will get the ingredients to make this.

March 08, 2007 10:31 AM  
Blogger Jami said...

Brendi- I am trying out recipes again now that I'm feeling better and we just had the bow tie chicken dinner and it was delicious. Both Layne and I really loved it. I'm excited to try this one also!

March 08, 2007 7:37 PM  
Blogger Jami said...

Brendi- I am trying out recipes again now that I'm feeling better and we just had the bow tie chicken dinner and it was delicious. Both Layne and I really loved it. I'm excited to try this one also!

March 08, 2007 7:37 PM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Well I finally tried this. We liked it! I agree, I like more broccoli with it.

June 05, 2007 5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home