Corn Bread Chicken Bake
1 1/4 pounds cubes cooked chicken
6 C cubed corn bread
6 bread slices cubed
1 medium onion chopped
2 cans cream of chicken
1 C chicken broth
2 Tlbs butter
1 1/2 to 2 tsp sage
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
Saute onion in butter.
Place chicken on bottom. Cover with half the corn bread and all the other ingredience. Top with remaining corn bread. Cook uncovered at 350 for 45min. in greased 13 by 9 baking dish.
This may not sound special but the kids sure were upset when I only made one pan.
1 1/4 pounds cubes cooked chicken
6 C cubed corn bread
6 bread slices cubed
1 medium onion chopped
2 cans cream of chicken
1 C chicken broth
2 Tlbs butter
1 1/2 to 2 tsp sage
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
Saute onion in butter.
Place chicken on bottom. Cover with half the corn bread and all the other ingredience. Top with remaining corn bread. Cook uncovered at 350 for 45min. in greased 13 by 9 baking dish.
This may not sound special but the kids sure were upset when I only made one pan.

3 Comments:
I'll have to try it out as soon as uncooked meat doesn't make me gag.
Use the canned chicken--it's real good I think.
Julie, I made this tonight and we all liked it alot!!
Post a Comment
<< Home