Doughnuts
These are super easy and pretty fun to make with kids.
Ingred.
I can of pillsbury biscuits
Some oil (frying oil)
powdered sugar
water
any toppings
childrens medicine cup or the top of a water bottle
After you make up your frosting of Powdered sugar and water, I did about a cup of Powdered sugar and then added water until it was pourable. I did make a little more, but we love frosting... Next you cut the centers out of each biscuit.
Then heat up the oil, you want there to be enough oil to cover half the doughnuts.
Then flip them over when browned.
This picture is deceiving. I dipped them on the frosting on the plate and then I put them on the cooling rack and we poured frosting all over the doughnuts. Marcella then put all the toppings on we had sprinkles and cinnamon and sugar, but I think they taste the best without anything on them.
Marcella had so much fun making these, and they are super easy to make. Hope you have fun.
Ingred.
I can of pillsbury biscuits
Some oil (frying oil)
powdered sugar
water
any toppings
childrens medicine cup or the top of a water bottle
After you make up your frosting of Powdered sugar and water, I did about a cup of Powdered sugar and then added water until it was pourable. I did make a little more, but we love frosting... Next you cut the centers out of each biscuit.
Then heat up the oil, you want there to be enough oil to cover half the doughnuts.
Then flip them over when browned.
This picture is deceiving. I dipped them on the frosting on the plate and then I put them on the cooling rack and we poured frosting all over the doughnuts. Marcella then put all the toppings on we had sprinkles and cinnamon and sugar, but I think they taste the best without anything on them.
Marcella had so much fun making these, and they are super easy to make. Hope you have fun.
1 Comments:
I'm impressed. I can't wait to try them.
Post a Comment
<< Home