Thursday, December 11, 2008

Cranberry Salad

A little late, but save this recipe for Thanksgiving next year. Or you can use it for Christmas. It's really amazing.


1 pkg. fresh crannberries
1 large bunch seedless grapes
1 cup pecans, chopped
2 cups whipping cream
1 cup sugar
2 apples

In food processor or blender, pulse cranberries 3 or 4 times. REmove from processor. Mix cranberries and sugar in a bowl. Let set in fridge about 4 hours. Dice apples into small cubes, wash grapes and slice in half. Drain cranberries, add apples and grapes and fold in whipping cream and nuts (at the last minute).

1 Comments:

Blogger Sherri said...

I'm glad you posted this! I wanted to make it again for Thanksgiving this year and couldn't find the recipe (guess I could have asked you), so I plan to make it for Christmas dinner.

December 19, 2008 11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home