Italian Chicken
This is a very easy recipe...
4 chicken breast halves
1 envelope dry Italian salad dressing mix
1 can chicken broth (14 oz.)
Place chicken in greased slow cooker. Sprinkle with salad dressing mix. Pour chicken broth over the top. Cover and cook on high heat for about 3 hours. 30 minutes before serving, stir in 8 oz. softened (I microwave it) cream cheese. Makes four servings. (I double). Serve with rice, breadsticks, salad or vegetables.
4 chicken breast halves
1 envelope dry Italian salad dressing mix
1 can chicken broth (14 oz.)
Place chicken in greased slow cooker. Sprinkle with salad dressing mix. Pour chicken broth over the top. Cover and cook on high heat for about 3 hours. 30 minutes before serving, stir in 8 oz. softened (I microwave it) cream cheese. Makes four servings. (I double). Serve with rice, breadsticks, salad or vegetables.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home