Grilled Pork Skewers
Marinade:1 lb. pork tenderloin, cut into bite sized pieces
1/2 cup olive oil
2 T. minced garlic
2 tsp. fresh (or dried) oregano
2 tsp. black pepper
1/2 tsp. salt
Marinate meat overnight. Soak skewers at least 30 minutes if you are using wooden skewers. Prepare grill. Place five or six of the marinated pork on each skewer and place on the grill. Sear for 2-3 minutes on each side or until the pork is cooked through. Serve with rice pilaf. Garnish with lemon wedges and parsley. If you prefer, the pork can be cooked indoors on a griddle rather than grilled.
You can also add peppers etc. to the skewers, I didn't do this since I had the meal with a roasted pepper salad on the side.

4 Comments:
Ill have to make these in the next few weeks after we've moved (& have a BBQ-er). I'd like the roasted pepper salad recipe also. Sounds good!
Yum! I can't wait to try this!
Yum! I can't wait to try this!
We had this on Sunday. It was so delicious!
Post a Comment
<< Home