Delicious cracker cookies
I meant to put up this recipe before Christmas but didn't get around to it. I figure they can be made any time of the year, I just make them around the holidays. I stole this recipe from my Mom but I wanted to share because they are one of my favorites! I don't however know the name of them...
8 oz. waverly crackers
1/2 c. milk
1 c. brown sugar
2/3 c. peanut butter
1/2 c. butterscotch chips
1 c. butter
2 c. graham cracker crumbs
1/2 c. chocolate chips
Lay 25 crackers down flat in a 9x13 pan. Over medium heat, melt butter, milk, graham cracker crumbs and sugar. Bring to a boil; stir. Boil for 5 minutes. Pour 1/2 of mixture over crackers, then layer crackers. Pour other 1/2 of mixture and put last layer of crackers. Melt peanut butter, butterscotch & chocolate chips to top. Refrigerate for 1 hour and cut into squares.
8 oz. waverly crackers1/2 c. milk
1 c. brown sugar
2/3 c. peanut butter
1/2 c. butterscotch chips
1 c. butter
2 c. graham cracker crumbs
1/2 c. chocolate chips
Lay 25 crackers down flat in a 9x13 pan. Over medium heat, melt butter, milk, graham cracker crumbs and sugar. Bring to a boil; stir. Boil for 5 minutes. Pour 1/2 of mixture over crackers, then layer crackers. Pour other 1/2 of mixture and put last layer of crackers. Melt peanut butter, butterscotch & chocolate chips to top. Refrigerate for 1 hour and cut into squares.

1 Comments:
I think these are called "candy bar cookies". Thanks for making them for Christmas!
Post a Comment
<< Home