Sunday, September 23, 2007

I know I haven't posted forever but I am in the process of getting the recipe for Cafe Rio's Pork Barbeco (sp?) recipe. I tasted it and I think it tastes just like it!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jami said...

wahoo!

September 25, 2007 6:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

that sounds so good mom.

Yeah, people need to start putting more recipes up!!!

September 28, 2007 3:33 PM  
Blogger julie said...

I'm still waiting for my friend to give me the recipe...........

September 30, 2007 8:57 PM  
Blogger Miller Family said...

I have it I think. We make the chicken and it is sooooo good. I think it is the dressing that really puts it over the top. If you want me to post it let me know. I kinda want to see if they are the same.

October 12, 2007 12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home